Retaining Outside Counsel

As needed, the University may retain outside counsel to assist in a particular matter. Only the Office of the General Counsel is authorized to retain legal counsel to represent the University.   If you are a University employee believing you may require legal assistance, please contact our office for assistance at 305-348-2103 or   We are here to assist you in handling the University’s legal matters.